> Gary Hoff <k7ney...@...> wrote:
> Sorry Skipp, never got that request, sometimes I think
> not all the emails to this group end up getting forwarded to
> me.  If you've followed the thread you know I did order one
> that is not quite exact but should work.  Thanks again
> everyone for your help.
> Gary - K7NEY

I could be a nice guy and extend my offer if the part you
ordered doesn't work out. Just email me direct...

You'd be smart to change how you view the group messages
from inbound Emails to just reading the group posts on the
yahoo web page for the group messages.

Click on this link or paste it into your web browser of
choice. You can then click to read any post that catches
your fancy.

If you like using the web browser method with the above link,
simply save the link in your bookmarks. Then change your group
member settings from Emailing messages to viewing on the web.
Couldn't be simpler and reviewing older messages that you might
have skipped over (no pun intended, honest) are easily viewed
(in order) using the "older" icon on the right side of the screen
at the top of the message column.

You don't have to then deal with a gaggle of inbound Email
messages that don't interest you.

s.