From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kh6...@netscape.net
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 10:59 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Cc: n3...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Micor TLN 4635, info.wanted

On Date: Sun, Apr 11, 2010 4:06 pm
From: kh6...@netscape.net <mailto:kh6...@netscape.net>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>

Thanks for your section in the Motorola Micor, Modification of the older
Station Control Module TLN4635B,
By Kevin Custer W3KKC.
On the repeater-builder, web page is picture of the board layout.
[Ryan,  you should be able to locate this.
http://www.repeater-builder.com/micor/stationcontrol.html
<http://www.repeater-builder.com/micor/stationcontrol.html>  ]

Any chance there is a schematic for the Station Control Module TLN4635B?
Information on the jumpers?

Are the Vhf & the Uhf Station Control Modules the same?
Mine is on a Uhf Micor. The problem is constant transmit.

In my Vhf & Uhf book, there is a section for a Stn ctrl module., TLN5970A.

I await reply(s), thanks.
73's,   Jim    Kh6jkg.