No, using a T connector on the loop, you have a notch cavity although it is a
non symmetrical notch - doesn't matter.  You adjust the loop for a notch depth
of say 9dB using the T one loop at a time and that balances the impedances of
the loops in and out so that they are the same.  The notch depths will vary on
the frequency of the cavity for a given insertion loss.  This is how the
cavities are set up at Sinclair.  They know what depth of notch to set the loop
at to give a particular pass response. Quick, repeatable and reliable.