I agree Dick,

 This thread and the FCC site is a total waste of resources and time, a typical
government web site to say the least.

 If people really want to spend several hours figuring out this mess of a
government web site then I highly recommend a case or two of bear and a bottle
of Tylenol before you even attempt this nightmare web page.

 After you smash your PC and swear uncontrollably like a Tourettes patient for
several hours I'm sure your spouse and children will also appreciate it.

 Don't waste your time.

Mike