  From: x.tait.tech get real
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 9:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Need source for UHF power module

  there is a company here in New Zealand that used to or maybe still does deal
with Kenwood products

   http://www.pacificaerials.co.nz/

  I know of no one else, other than Kenwood themselves

  Marcus

  On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 5:02 PM, byronhham <hellewe...@utahwisp.com> wrote:

    Hi
    Does anyone know of a good source for a M57729h-01-p.

    It is the UHF power module in the Kenwood TKR-820.

    It is rated at 30 Watts 12 volts 440 to 470 MHz.

    I found that they do not like to be operated into the wrong side of a
duplexer. For even a short time.

    Is it used in any other transceivers that might be purchased for the module?

    Thanks
    Byron NJ7J