then there is always the other side of that Coin.

Yes New Zealand has the same coins

Remember.................................."YOU" yes "YOU" Voted those money
hungry corrupt greedy asswipes in, like wise did i here in New Zealand,
don't like it.. simple as i am still saying here, and ho hum, it has yet to
sink in to these thickheads, it's one thing to swap boats, ( Parties )
nothing much happens try to Change the bloody crew

Marcus