  From: Robert Pease
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:22 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] MSF-5000 information needed

  I was given an MSF-5000 for VHF, without the power supply or the PA, just the
rf deck and the control deck.

  I want to use it for a small on site repeater for linking in an EmCom
vehicle.  My understanding is that it will put out about 5 watts without the
PA. Are there any problems with using it this way and what do I need for DC
power, I would love to run it directly off the 12V battery bank that runs the
other equipment.

  I haven't even started looking at it, it is in the garage waiting the time,
but with the time approaching I thought I would send our a request and get some
info before I jumped on it.

  Thanks - KS4EC - Rob

  Robert Pease

  P No trees were killed in the sending of this message.  However a large

  Think before you print!

  Since 1974, the award-winning Alpert JFCS has helped families of all faiths
throughout most of Palm Beach County, FL, via counseling, seniors services,
residences for the disabled, mentoring children, support groups and a lot more.

  SOLUTIONS FOR LIVING (R)

  www.JFCSonline.com

  Please take note of our new website and E-Mail Addresses.

  Please update your contacts ASAP.

  NOTICE:

  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended
solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from
your computer.

   .