Hi, I've got a new pager issue that has come up on a tower where we have a VHF
repeater. It's about 400 watts erp and 15 feet horizontal distance and 4.3 and
4.7 MHz away (it switches).

I'm thinking of using one bp/br can that will have the notch wide enough to
cover both channels and one pass can on our RX freq. I can also add more pass
cans or something like the DCI window filter.

The real question is where to these can go and in what order. We have a
standard Q-202 duplexer that worked fine before the pager was put in. I'm
thinking that the pager cans will go on the RX side of the duplexer, but does
it matter if the pass goes on the duplexer side or the RX side of the bp/br
can? I'm kinda thinking that it doesn't matter, but want to do it right in case
it does.

Dwayne Kincaid
WD8OYG