Hi Mike,

Since the pager is multi-channel, we were thinking of the DCI window filter on
the pager. Then adding what ever else is needed on our ham receiver.

On inverting either of the antennas, no chance. The paging antenna is an 8 bay
that is about 40 feet in length. We'd have to drop 60 feet to get any vertical
separation.

Dwayne Kincaid
WD8OYG