  From: Gordon Cooper
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 2:17 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Tait T296

  Thanks Gareth. I was going to replace the electro's, and a
  current rating of 6A is more reasonable with only a single
  pass transistor.

  As you have probably guessed, this equipment is T300 series
  but my surprise is that it has hardly been used. Set up as a
  base station for CD and has lived its life in a cupboard as a
  backup.

  Cheers,
  Gordon Tauranga Emergency Communications Group.