Your best bet is to setup your email to receive each post in "digest" form
meaning once a day on average you will receive a bunch of postings in just one
email into your inbox. When you get around to opening up your inbox you can
just scroll through each individual posting, read the ones that interest you
and when finished, hit the delete key and they all go away!!!  Seeing 15-30
separate, individual emails in my inbox during the course of one day is a bit
too much. Try it, you'll like it OM!!....73

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Jim in Waco WB5OXQ" <wb5...@...>