W6AMS

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Kelsey
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2010 6:01 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
posts - a butter way - no popcorn)

I'm the opposite. I want all my email dumped in one inbox. I'm afraid if
it
gets sorted to different folders, something's bound to get missed. Just
like
the mailman puts all my snail mail in one mailbox. Works just fine. Same

reason I prefer list servers to forums - I don't want to have to go and
look
somewhere.

Chuck
WB2EDV