I agree totally with Gary.  Common grounding point is essential to avoid
voltage differences between equipment during a strike. When you  get a
strike the grounding point will rise, so you want to make sure everything
that is grounded goes up together. As the leading edges of the voltages
strikes are very sharp, low inductance grounding is important, so a large
size cable or strip,  smooth curves from the expected strike source to
ground point and definitely no loops in those equipment ground cables.
Covering every possible strike source, so ground kits on the transmission
lines, surge protectors on tower light wiring, a main surge arrestor
 located at the incoming AC breaker  or if you have a generator set at the
AC entry before the Transfer panel.  All Telephone lines or external T1's or
control lines should have suitable grounded surge protectors. Transtector
has a great line of AC & Telephone, T1 protectors and they have just merged
with Polyphasor.  They even have a web page with items approved for Motorola
R56 installations.

The coax Polyphasor are really there to stop a high voltage developing
between the center and shield. Thats just a small part of the problem.  You
need ground kits along the transmission lines, one at the top, one in the
middle and one just before it enters the building, AC protectors, and a well
grounded tower. All that will connect to common point to a good buried
external grounding system using Exothermic Cadwelded connections with
hopefully a less than 4 ohms ground resistance. A now you are all set to
take on those strikes :)

Peter