  From: Chuck Kelsey
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 12:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Adding capacitors to lower electric bill

  > Power theft seldom goes undetected,

  I'll agree.

  > and the punishment is severe.

  Not always. I can cite where a customer drilled hole in electric meter glass
  to allow an object to be inserted to prevent disk from spinning. Case
  presented to district attorney. No prosecution. Same customer did same thing
  with water meter later on. Same result with district attorney - no
  prosecution.

  Go figure.

  Chuck
  WB2EDV