Whats your motive in even replying AAron?

Wesley AB8KD
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: AARON LEWIS DINKIN
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Cc: a737dri...@consolidated.net ; candyman194...@yahoo.com ;
juanita_lu...@yahoo.com ; k5...@yahoo.com ; kd5...@classicnet.net ;
ke6...@hotmail.com ; ke6...@yahoo.com ; kqgard...@aol.com ;
marqueswashing...@dcccd.edu ; meltonja...@hotmail.com ;
mesquite...@yahoogroups.com ; ram_gue...@deanfoods.com ; AD5KZ Roy Rabey ; Andy
Carstarphen ; Billy Mac ; Bob Peters ; Brad Penn ; Brad Penn ; Chad Floyd ;
Cindy Lewis ; Cindy Lewis ; Craig A. Green ; David Kaun ; Diane Malene ; Dr.
D.M. Jonsson ; Epi ; Frank Bernosky ; George Rice Jr ; gwen Dow ; jason Lewis ;
Jay ; John Donaldson ; Katherine Sullivan ; ke5nss ; Lance Fauber ; Lorne
Johnson ; Martin Maly ; Maryann 2 Lewis ; Maryann Lewis ; Mike Lewis ; Paul
Sullivan ; Rick Pourciau ; Ronald Abraham ; Scott Hammond ; Thomas Lewis ; Tim
Green ; Tim Green ; Tim Lewis ; Town East Ford ; Vicky Contreras ; Warren
Moxley
  Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 10:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Fw: DON'T BUY IT AND DON'T USE IT
!!!------READ IT

  Zazzle allows you to print custom stamps, anything you'd like to be
customized on a stamp you can have customized on a stamp basically as long as
it's not explicit or vulgur:

  If i wanted I could get wedding photos (which is what most people use the
service for), baby pictures, etc...

  It is in BY NO MEANS how connected to Government postage other than the fact
that it uses the digital USPS.com digital postage metering: the same digital
postage that businesses have been using if they send bulk mail through their
office for years and years, even before the internet got big. Â now, it just
got more user friendly...

  it's very sad that someone would believe this racist ploy, and I am offended
that something like this political in nature was sent to ham radio list...