From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri Aug 27 19:06:30 2010
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Wacom duplexer

Norm,

The P1 duplexer is specified for 150-162 MHz. Having gone down this path
before, I strongly suggest that you send the unit to Telewave for
re-manufacturing to your specific frequency pair, which I assume to be in
the Amateur 2m band. Unless you have unlimited time, patience, and access
to a vector network analyzer, you'll be glad you did. When properly
re-manufactured, that duplexer will be an excellent performer.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY