Thanks to all for your suggestions on modifying the TKR-750 for
single-antenna operation.

It turns out that the service manual I had was not the correct one, so
Paul helped considerably by posting the correct manual.

The unit will eventually be used as a repeater, so I don't want to cut
and solder.  The other ideas were noted for possible future use.

73 de Dave WB6KHP
San Jose

IRLP 3246

--

dave6592 [at] accesscom [dot] com - http://www.accesscom.com/~dave6592
Dave Schultheis, San José, Silicon Valley, Santa Clara County, CA, USA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: