Hi,

I want to use the national app that my government recently made
available that uses the Exposure Notification system to alert me of
people I've been in contact with who turn out to have been
infectious.

I found that the microG project have implemented this in their
alternative to Google Play Services, which is great. However, after
installing it, and then installing the exposure notification app
from my country (NHS Covid-19 app), the Exposure Notification check
seems to fail. Could this be due to Replicant not supporting BLE (I
have no idea if it does)?  I installed the bluetooth firmware on my
phone (i9300) specially, so at least basic bluetooth is active.

Thanks for any advice or pointers! Has anyone else got an app using
exposure notification working? I was originally trying to get Google
Play Services to work for this, which is proprietary, and was very
happy to find that microG should be able to do the job. So it's
frustrating to seemingly fall at the last hurdle.

Nick