Hi Nick, hi all,

I tried the bluetooth firmware from an i9300 Lineage 16.0 which worked with
CCTG, but it did not succeed.
The app tries to get location permissions which does not work, i.e. the system
config does not recognise this app needing it.
So it seems the Android permissons stack does not support the way the app
requests it. In fact I do not believe that the firmware is even involed at that
point.

Does anybody here know more about permissions API stuff? I thought the official
german Corona app (CWA) as well as it fork using MicroG (CCTG) does support
Android 6 (but I can be wrong). Is there anything special in this regard for
Replicant 6.

Regards,
doak