Hi Denis,
thank you for your answer.

If /data (USERDATA) contains also app data, when I execute in recovery a
`data/factory reset`, the output is
```
-- Wiping data --
Formatting /data...
Error mounting /data!
Skipping format...
Formatting cache...
Formatting /sd-card/.android_secure...
Error mounting /sdcard/.android_secure
Skipping format...
Data wipe complete.
```
When in advanced menu, I tried to manually mount /data, I got
---
Error mounting /data!
---
When I tried to manually format /data, I got the same problem.

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem.

I finally succeeded when in advanced menu, I tried to `format /data and
/data/media` which output
---
Formating /data...
Done.
---
Reboot proove the formating was successful and old apps disappeared.

- Fil Lupin.