On Mon, 23 Dec 2013, Chris Stephenson wrote:

> Sorry. I am filing my first report. I am not a "maintainer" so I skipped
> that bit.

I think the idea is that your report starts with “Dear Maintainer”,
literlally, followed by the fields you fill out. But yes, I also
found this “Dear Maintainer” weird. Do we really need it (@ reportbug
maintainers)?

bye,
//mirabilos
--
«MyISAM tables -will- get corrupted eventually. This is a fact of life. »
“mysql is about as much database as ms access” – “MSSQL at least descends