> Personally I believe translation for UI will be beneficial. As previously
> discussed in this bug thread, this can help non-native English speakers
> understand bug report requirements easier (even though the eventual bug report
> still needs to be in English).

i still think that if the reported is not able to understand the
relatively simple english language of the UI, then it's unlikely they
possess the right knowledge of the language to properly report a bug
report understandable by the maintainer and so it's more appropriate
to look for help in language-specific support channels (ml, irc, etc)

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/