Did you get this working in command-line mode first? It's much easier to track down any problems in your configuration from the command-line than when running in CGI mode.

Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines

Roshan G wrote:

I am new to Report magic. I have got it working perfectly fine from command line.

But I want to make it run from the web as a CGI. I have added the CGI section as shown below. But when I run it I get a blank page displaying "Web Statistics for ..." and that's it.

  Analog = /usr/analog-6.0/analog

Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated. If some one can just post a working configuration files for analog and report magic that would really help.

Thanks in advance.