Hi, I’ve installed report magic and checked the results but find it difficult to understand the results. Specifically I need help on the following issues raised by users:

What do the terms mean in the report? What is a ‘requested’ as opposed to a ‘served’ page? (we had a page that had 28K requests but only 3K were served? This is scary as either our site is broken or the stats reporter is broken)

Can we see the page views figure?

The number and type of visitors (unique, once, more than once)

How do we resolve the addresses in the domain report?

Why do we only get partial IP addresses in the organisation report?

Is it possible to have percentages instead of figures on some reports?

We need to find information for the following which doesn’t seem to be available in report magic:

  • Browser used
  • Referring site
  • Unique visitors
  • Terms used in the internal site search
  • Authenticated users using the site
  • Usage of an individual page over time

Can anyone help? I’ve tried looking at the documentation but its not available? Thanks sincerely to anyone that responds.

Nabeel

Nabeel Nasser
Business Systems Manager
RIBA Enterprises
16A Market Place, Newark NG24 1EA
Tel +44 (0)1636 605705
Fax +44 (0)1636 605805

RIBA Enterprises Ltd
Registered Office: 15 Bonhill St, London  EC2P  2EA
Registered in England 978271

This email may contain certain privileged or confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient of any part of this email, please telephone the sender immediately on +44 (0)1636 605705 and delete this message from your system.
RIBA Enterprises scans all emails and attachments for viruses. However, you should carry out your own virus checks before opening email or any attachments. RIBA Enterprises does not accept liablity for any such matters or their consequences.
Please do not disclose the content of this email or forward to any other person.
Any views expressed or implied in this message are those of the individual sender except where specifically stated to be the views of RIBA Enterprises Ltd.
All emails are monitored; those that contravene the Company's policies may be subject to interception, delay or deletion.