A. Khattri wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, Jeremy Wadsack wrote:

Use the REQEXCLUDE command in your analog configuration file. See
http://analog.cx/docs/include.html for details.

Ive been looking through that. I guess I dont quote get it. Can I just do:

REQEXCLUDE *.gif
Yes.

And what if I want to exclude several types? Would that be:

REQEXCLUDE *.gif,*.jpg
This will work. As will separate entries:

   REQEXCLUDE *.gif
   REQEXCLUDE *.jpg

Also, if you want to just include items that are identified as pages in the request report, you can use the special form of the command:

   REQINCLUDE page

--
Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines