Hi,

In my Report Magic reports, the data is appearing below the "Web statistics
report produced by..." in one long series of strings, just before the </body>
tag.

I have tried changing the COMPSEP and the HEADERFILE and FOOTERFILE commands
as suggested in the following archived post:
http://mail.sevensimplemachines.com/pipermail/reportmagic-help/2005-May/000046.html.
The changes did not improve the output. I have run Report Magic from the
command line and by clicking the icon.

Am I missing something?

Claire Banton

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't
believe in it at all."

— Noam Chomsky, 1992