Did you try without HEADEFILE, FOOTERFILE or COMPSEP in you analog.cfg?

Are you getting anything at all in the General Summary?

I assume you are running Report Magic 2.21. What version of Analog. 6.0?

What's the first line of data (you might need to view source on the report or just grab the first 30 characters or so) that shows up after the "Web statistics reports produced by..." section?

--
Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines

Claire Banton wrote:

Hi,

In my Report Magic reports, the data is appearing below the "Web statistics report produced by..." in one long series of strings, just before the </body> tag.

I have tried changing the COMPSEP and the HEADERFILE and FOOTERFILE commands as suggested in the following archived post: http://mail.sevensimplemachines.com/pipermail/reportmagic-help/2005-May/000046.html. The changes did not improve the output. I have run Report Magic from the command line and by clicking the icon.

Am I missing something?

Claire Banton