On Friday, May 05, 2006 10:07 AM [EDT],
Tristan Fiedler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry about that.  My account was unable to post for several days,
> and just today got the bounced original email.
> At any rate, indeed the analog output shows 0.00%, as I suggested.
> Unfortunately nobody in the analog listserv provided a solution.

Because you didn't answer the follow up questions that were asked on
the list, and didn't confirm whether it was a problem with Report
Magic or with Analog.

What other PAGEINCLUDE commands do you have. If you add SETTINGS ON
to your .cfg file, what does Analog say about Page Includes?

(Both of your posts refer to analog.conf. Do you have a   CONFIGFILE
analog.conf   entry in your analog.cfg?)