I like the feature where I can specify graph size - I have Analog
report to three levels, and I want my Report Magic directory report
graph to do that too.  I achieved that by using Graph_Level = 3.

However ... the bars for each directory are not all labeled.  Many are
omitted.  No matter how wide I tell the graph to be, this is still the

I could understand omitting some values if the bottom axis were a
quantity or something ... but it is pretty useless to display a bar
for each directory, if you can't tell what directory you are looking
at :)

How can I get the chart to label each directory?  And as a bonus, how
can I get the whole directory path to display in the label, not just a
portion of the path followed by "..."?