On Friday, July 07, 2006 7:37 PM [EDT],
Aengus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Friday, July 07, 2006 5:23 PM [EDT],
Chris Martz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I run report magic in the same day and the bar graphs that are
generated don't go into the correct folder. All the html files go to
the correct folder but not the images. Could this be because the
images can't get overiden for some reason?

Analog doesn't create bar graphs. The images uses for the bar graphs
are shipped with Analog, in the images folder, and you need to copy
them to your webserver if you're reading the Analog report from your
webserver. See the documentation on IMAGEDIR for more details.

http://analog.cx/docs/output.html#IMAGEDIR

Pie Charts are created when Analog runs, and you may need to specify
CHARTDIR and LOCALCHARTDIR to get them the pie charts to display
properly.
http://analog.cx/docs/othreps.html#CHARTDIR

Aengus

Oops, I misread this as an Analog question, not a ReportMagic question.

Aengus