> I think we've the core of such an agreement, although we also need to
> the current mirroring folks from infrastructure to review it once we at
> least agree.

I think we pretty much started with the core of an agreement, we've refined
it somewhat, and we've been dancing around and around it. Tim has helped us
out with the most specific proposal, and I feel we need to work it, and
re-work it, until done. My guess is we are days minimum (a week?) away from
ensuring we've considered the aspect & not just bored ourselves into
submission, an agreement from exhaustion. We need to refine the
specifications and leave them document/complete.

Let's all please review Tim's proposals,

and raise issues with the parts we can't tolerate via TODOs: