I've been working on z3c.pt docs (checked in to the docs directory of
the package), and doing so brings up some issues:

- z3c.pt probably needs a project website of its own with a maillist
and a bug
   tracker and so on.  Maybe Launchpad or Google Code?

- We probably need somewhere to host rendered docs.

- I've tried to determine the major differences between z3c.pt and
ZPT.  I've
   identified differences and unclear points by putting in "..
warning::" statements
   into the Sphinx source docs.  It'd be useful if Hanno and Malthe
could look over
   the docs so far to see if I missed any TAL/TALES/METAL differences.