Chris McDonough wrote:
> I've been working on z3c.pt docs (checked in to the docs directory of
> the package), and doing so brings up some issues:
> - z3c.pt probably needs a project website of its own with a maillist
> and a bug
>    tracker and so on.  Maybe Launchpad or Google Code?

I tend to like Google Code better, since it is simpler, but Launchpad
works as well. A general +1.

Wichert has started to be interested in z3c.pt as well, so that really
means getting a mailing list on its own is starting to make sense.

> - We probably need somewhere to host rendered docs.
> - I've tried to determine the major differences between z3c.pt and
> ZPT.  I've
>    identified differences and unclear points by putting in "..
> warning::" statements
>    into the Sphinx source docs.  It'd be useful if Hanno and Malthe
> could look over
>    the docs so far to see if I missed any TAL/TALES/METAL differences.

I guess we can do that. Since I'm in Copenhagen this week and planned to
meet Malthe anyways, we can probably work on something in this area ;)