The TG2 docs are update.

In principle I totally support keeping the authentication framework
stuff form being tg2 specific.   But I do want to make sure that the
controller decorator API that TG2 uses is still supported in the
repoze.what framework.  I don't at all mind if its just one of many
supported interfaces to this stuff.

--Mark Ramm

Mark Ramm-Christensen
email: mark at compoundthinking dot com