Hi Malthe,

Just read over the repoze.curry docs--looks really cool!

I was glad to see at the end that you had a "static" decorator on the to-do
list.  I had thought of that while reading your docs and was going to
suggest it anyway.  I was wondering, though, if "const" might be a better
name for it.  Marking a function as "const" would be morally equivalent to a
C++ function with all of its arguments declared const.  (key difference, of
course, that C++ compiler actually enforces this.)  static generally implies
something different in most languages that use it.

That's just a nit, though.  I enjoyed the morning brain stim.