Hi, everyone.

Jorge's right, my personal server, which hosts code.gustavonarea.net and
what.repoze.org, is down.

Unfortunately, it's not something I can fix. My ISP was hacked recently, but
I've been told it should come back up in a few hours.

Otherwise I'll start serving those sites from my home network later today,
although its upstream rate sucks (but it's better than nothing).

  - Gustavo.

Jorge said:
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 11:08 PM, Jesse Howarth<jahowa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The host for repoze.what-pylons has been down for 3 days now.  PyPi
> > has it listed at http://code.gustavonarea.net/repoze.what-pylons/ and
> > when "python setup.py develop" is run for either 2.0 or 2.1 it stalls
> > and eventually fails.
> This is correct, aparently there is something wrong with gustavo's server
> ;(
Gustavo Narea <xri://=Gustavo>.
| Tech blog: =Gustavo/(+blog)/tech  ~  About me: =Gustavo/about |