Hi, everyone.

Jorge's right, my personal server, which hosts code.gustavonarea.net and
what.repoze.org, is down.

Unfortunately, it's not something I can fix. My ISP was hacked recently, but
I've been told it should come back up in a few hours.

Otherwise I'll start serving those sites from my home network later today,
although its upstream rate sucks (but it's better than nothing).

Cheers!

  - Gustavo.

--
Gustavo Narea <xri://=Gustavo>.
| Tech blog: =Gustavo/(+blog)/tech  ~  About me: =Gustavo/about |