repoze.bfg 1.0b2 has been released to the
http://dist.repoze.org/bfg/current/simple index and the docs rendering at
http://docs.repoze.org/bfg has been updated. This is a bugfix and polishing
release, in preparation for 1.0. The change log follows:
- ``remoteuserauthenticationpolicy`` ZCML directive didn't work
without an ``environ_key`` directive (didn't match docs).
- Fix ``configure_zcml`` filespec check on Windows. Previously if an
absolute filesystem path including a drive letter was passed as
``filename`` (or as ``configure_zcml`` in the options dict) to
``repoze.bfg.router.make_app``, it would be treated as a
- Fix inaccuracies and import errors in bfgwiki (traversal+ZODB) and
bfgwiki2 (urldispatch+SA) tutorials.
- Use bfgsite index for all tutorial setup.cfg files.
- Full documentation grammar/style/spelling audit.
Repoze-dev mailing list