Hello,

I'm trying to use chameleon.genshi (trunk) to generate a WMS
GetCapabilities document but expressions inside non-xhtml attributes are
not evaluated, eg:

<OnlineResource xlink:href="${service_url}" />

renders "${service_url}" instead of the value of 'service_url'

The same template renders correctly with genshi 0.5 so I'm using it as a
workaround for XML templates but I'd like to drop this dependency if
feasible. If this is really a bug (I suspect it isn't since language.py
appears to ignore dynamic non-xhtml attributes by design) I could send
some tests showing the error.

Cheers,
Alberto