The bfg "repoze.bfg.router.make_app", used by most application paster entry
point functions, returns a Router object.  This is just a fancy WSGI
application.  Call make_app from within Pylons to get a WSGI app, serve that
WSGI app via some Pylons controller.

Other than that, with respect to application model-agnosticism, I don't really
understand the pattern, nor what you're trying to achieve.  But you can use
full
paths in configure.zcml (e.g. rather than ".model.foo", use
"mypackage.model.foo").

- C