Bonjour, Yannick.

The predicate checkers are fine, the problem is that the so-called source
adapters [1] don't support nested groups yet.

I myself need this too, so it should be implemented at some point. Although
unfortunately it won't happen in the next few weeks, because I won't have
enough time. :/

 - Gustavo.

brehon said:
> I would like to use repoze.what (in a turbogears 2.0 context)in conjunction
> with nested groups. For instance, I would like to be able to have a group
> belonging to another group, and so on. Users could be a part of any group
> also of course. This is not trivial using the current system: if user is
> part of group G1 and G1 is part of group G0, removing G1 from G0 should
> remove U from G0,, if and only if U was not also a "direct" member of G0.
> The various repoze.what functions do not support nested groups as far as I
> can see, but I may be wrong. What would your insight be regarding this
> subject?
Gustavo Narea <xri://=Gustavo>.
| Tech blog: =Gustavo/(+blog)/tech  ~  About me: =Gustavo/about |