On Sat, 2009-09-26 at 11:58 -0400, Thomas G. Willis wrote:
> Hello, I'm a newb at this, and I tried my best to do the research but
> I'm still confused.
> I was wondering if anyone is aware of an example that shows how to
> link repoze.what to an aclauthorzationpolicy .
> I have some who/what plugin bits (WhoPlugin, GroupSource and
> PermissionSource) I wrote that I would like to use, and preferably
> using an ini file for configuring repoze.what.
> There's a good chance I am missing something obvious, please be
> gentle.

Do you mean with bfg? I would love to see a bfg equivalent of Gustavo's
repoze.what-pylons example app and quickstart. I think that would go a
long way to increasing bfg adoption. BFG's roll-you-own nature makes
great docs even more important and I think Chris et al have done a
fantastic job in that regard, but I gotta admin I hit the wall when it
came to repoze.who/what. The system is great, but there is a *lot* to
digest to get it working.