2009/10/23 Chris McDonough <chr...@plope.com>:
> I don't think there's anything in particular in the way.  I'd like to have
> some concrete use cases before we add the code, because it could be
> difficult to document.

We have this particular use-case (we might not have it anymore, but
for the record):

You want traversal for URLs which end in ".html". Any other URL will
be handled differently. That's strictly a routing issue, so let's not
try and phrase it in terms of view predicates, but instead "route

At any rate, predicates on <route> seems in my eyes to suggest that
they determine whether the route is used, and not whether the view
associated with the route is invoked (then you should define the
predicate on a <view>).