I'm trying to use the repoze.bfg.formish by checking out the code from svn.
I have configured the configure.zcml successfully and using formish:form
directive in the file. According to the document, the formish:form is kind
of mirror of view directive, now I could not figure out how to map a url to
the formish:form, because the "view" attribute in the route directive can
only be referred to  "a function that will be used as a view callable when
this route matched", that is a function in "views.py". Is there any way to
do this? Can I write something like this:

<route
 path = "add"
 view = "AddItem"

and the AddItem is in the formish:form