On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Damien Baty <damien.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 29/01/10 09:46, Hanno Schlichting a écrit :
>> Personally I'd suggest to use Babel instead of zope.i18n. [...]
>
> I will certainly take a look at it. Thanks. What is the status of your
> zope.babel [1] package: any plan to release it?

It's only half-finished and needs quite some more work. But it's main
purpose is to integrate Babel into a typical Zope2 environment, taking
care of the bridging and a transition strategy. With BFG you don't
have any of those backwards compatibility concerns, so zope.babel
won't make any sense in this environment.

>> Did I miss the code for getPreferredLanguage?
>
> It was in the file attached to my previous e-mail:
> http://lists.repoze.org/pipermail/repoze-dev/attachments/20100129/2dfca9bc/attachment.asc

Ah, sorry, I missed that indeed.

Thanks,
Hanno