Hi Malthe

Do you have a posting somewhere that details how one uses chameleon
with appengine.
I assume you are precompiling the template before deployment to appengine.

But the only post I can find in repoze-dev talks about some strategies
your where going to investigate.
and I can't see anything in the docs specific.

My guess is I use CHAMELEON_CACHE and then deploy its on disk cache of .py files