Hmm, now I don't know which method to use though. Perhaps a good addition to
that page would be  some brief insight on when one would use the global site
manager vs the current site manager. I'm not clear whether I should tell bfg
to use the global site manager and use that in the cousin code, or have the
cousin code get the current one. Is there a reason not to use the global
site manager for the bfg app? It seems cleaner than having my repoze.who
plugin have to import from repoze.bfg, I think??? :-/

thanks again for the excellent docs.
Iain