BFG 1.3 will ship with internationalization and localization features.  These
aer currently documented at http://docs.repoze.org/bfg/dev/narr/i18n.html.

If anyone who needs these features has a chance to provide feedback on or
otherwise help out on those docs, I'd be grateful.  They likely require a lot
more detail and examples.  I've never actually created an
internationalized/localized application (except for trivial example things) nor
have I ever actually done any translations, so I'm operating from a place of
relative ignorance as far as how to write the docs.

(In particular, if you need this feature and you want to volunteer to *finish*
these docs, I'd be ecstatic. ;-)

--
Chris McDonough
Agendaless Consulting, Fredericksburg VA