+1

I also normally set up a bunch form fields as template macros and then
write a template for each form pulling the widgets together (allowing
for default values and errors to be displayed in a standard way)
instead of using a form generation utility. I find it allows for much
greater flexibility if you are dealing with highly stylised /
customised forms throughout a project.