Am 05.05.2010, 02:18 Uhr, schrieb Chris McDonough <>:

> Relying on scan ordering is like relying on import ordering to do
> configuration in an application.  You can do it if you want, but you get
> to keep both pieces when it breaks.

Would it make sense to raise a configuration error like ZCML does?

Personally, I much prefer configuration outside of code but I sympathise
with those (poor fools) who want to get the decorators in. I thought they
were supposed to be similar in effect but if not it's a big -1 for
"wallpaper" configuration.

Charlie - off to hang his head in shame for cheap jibes. But writing them
down for next time!
Charlie Clark
Managing Director
Clark Consulting & Research