Fergus,

Yes, I am very interested in repoze BFG for an healthcare project and I
intend to stay in Birmingham during the sprint days of Europython-2010.

I need an integration platform in order to integrate healthcare Open
Source software components and Repoze-BFG seems to be a good solution
for that purposes.

More information at http://www.chos-wg.eu/ in the scope of the ISFT,
International Society for Telemedicine, with focus on developing
countries.

Some ideas are proposed for discussion at
http://www.chos-wg.eu/Software/Requirements-Generic.html and
http://www.chos-wg.eu/Software/Modules-Overview.html

The very fist steps of an experimental prototype are in construction at
http://vctdemo.gorfou.fr/ with the help of Christophe Combelles in
Paris.  (user= "test", pass= "test").

I am seeking partners for distributed developments around a Mercurial
repository.

Etienne Saliez

tel +32-26541759